BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Rachel of Byrd of the Heavens Now you will learn five "different" things about me, but only if you really want to.
1. I like doing house work, except for vacuuming, I'd rather sweep.
2. My hands are three inches wide and six inches long
3. I love playing Super Mario World with my two younger brothers (even though I die just about every single time)
4. A girl in my choir nicknamed me Chewbacca, It doesn't bother me, I think its kinda funny (No idea why, I think it’s because I have thick hair)
5. I'm practically blind with out my glasses or contacts, I actually run into walls some times with out them( I don’t know if I run into things because I can't see them or if it's because I'm some what clumsy.

I tag Sarah Ann, Marie and Ella

Ok, my middle brother, who is 15, asked me post a music video he made. He used a contemporary Christian song By Casting Crowns.This song has a very good message in it. If You do not agree with type of music, don't watch it, it won’t bother us one bit. This is one of his first videos so any feed back you have for him would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment(s):

Rachel said...

LOL, my mom likes sweeping better than vacuuming too!