BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Fever



Spring fever is very powerful. It makes me want to wear a long flowy skirt and spin around bare foot! What affect does spring have on you?
Be sure to go outside and admire God's handy work today!

"That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" Mark Twain

3 comment(s):

Rachel said...

Oh I just love spring. Thinking of all the flowers and trees coming out of hibernation, it's just wonderful. I love to take walks too (especially with a friend) outside, and so warmer weather is always good for that.

It also feels nice not to have to wear tights all the time with my skirts. That can just get tiring after a while.

Sarah Allie said...

"What affect does spring have on you?"


It makes me want to take off my shoes let down my hair and run through a field of daisys. *sighs* How I love spring....


Where did you get your layout?

Trina said...

spring makes me want to make willow baskets, as it was in the spring that I first learned how!

thanks for visiting us over at all that's good!