BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pay Per Post

Hey every one! Want to know a great way to earn some extra money? How would you like to be paid for blogging? Sounds easy right? Well, it is! All you have to do is sign up for pay per post. They will pay you to write about, get this...what you want to write about! It’s super easy and all you have to do is blog. There is a list of differnt things to write about, you pick what you want to write about and then after you write your post you confirm your post, they check it and then after thirty days they send you the money. This is a great way to earn some extra money from home with very little work. It is going to take me about fifteen to twenty minutes max to write and edit this post and guess what I’m earning twenty dollars for it! That’s about a dollar per minute! When I had a regular job I earned six fifty and hour, talk about a huge increase. All I have to do is write two hundred words add a link and that’s it! Talk about easy! I’d highly encourage every one to at least check into this.
blog advertising



0 comment(s):