BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day Two!


I really should come up with a better title but I can't think of anything better so day two will have todo for now. Today while my mother and I where out shopping for patterns some ladies behind us started talking about skirts. One lady stated that she was tired of long skirts , she say she thought them frumpy. I, who happened to be wearing a very long skirt at the time, looked across the table and grinned at my mother. Today I spent most of my time cutting out patterns and sewing. Monday I'll try to post some pictures of my latest projects. Its late so I'll wrap this post up now so I'll have time to straighten up my room before bed. I want to thank all of you for your support and for your prayers about tomorrow, I feel much better knowing that a have friends that are praying for me. I pray you all have a peaceful and Holy Sabbath.

4 comment(s):

Mrs. U said...

Hi there!!
I just found your blog. I am so excited about your feminine challenge! I, too, LOVE long skirts. I think it is so wonderful that you can sew and will be able to make some lovely skirts- what a blessing!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're doing a great job with the challenge. : ) I am glad you're participating. I hope your skirt-making goes well. I hope you will post some pictures of those as well.

Blessings to you! : )
MJ

In This World of Wonders said...

Hi there Sydney!
I came across your blog a few days ago. I'm pretty new here on blogger but it's amazing how many christian girls there are out there who enjoy similar things to me! So I'm not quite crazy! :))

I really like sewing too! I just finished sewing a Victorian dress a few days back. My granny helped me with the cutting because I'd never done anything like this before. I found the pattern on the Internet and I've always wanted a long dress like that! :) Now it's finished I probably won't find a great amount of opportunities for wearing it, except at home sometimes ... well, never mind! :)

Lots of love,
Hannah :)

Rachel said...

LOL, I can't believe that lady couldn't hold her tongue (what bad manners!). Honestly I don't know why people have to brand all long skirts as frumpy. I would have to say shorter skirts are more often frumpy looking.