BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fruits of The Spirit: Faith

Faith is the substance for things hoped for yet not seen. I'm not sure where I heard/read that but it’s so very true. Faith is not always easy; we so often rather take charge of things our self. Faith is something that I struggle with. I often wonder when God will bring that special some one across my path and me across his. It is not always easy to have faith and trust that God knows what he is doing. I often wonder what the Lord has in store for me down the road, especially since next year is my last year of high school. Even while I pray for guidance I wonder if He is going to show me when the time is right. When we take things into our own hands we often make a mess of things. God knows what he is doing and doesn't need us to help him out. Sitting back and letting God take control of the reins takes allot of faith; but there is also a peace when we have faith in the Lord. Knowing that the God who created me is in control and He is the one who is planning my future not I is a very comforting fact. I am NOT saying that we should just close our eyes and not plan for the future! We should prayerful plan and prepare but also we should keep in mind that His plans might be different from ours.

On a more personal life note our concert Sunday went wonderful. The two soloist where fantastic! Please be in prayer for my choir for the next few weeks. In April more half the choir will be heading off for choir tour. This trip will be 10 days long so please pray for the people who are going. I hope every one has a great day!

1 comment(s):

Sarah Allie said...

I wish I could just go out and find the right guy too. It would be so Awesome. Hopefully God gives me LOTS of grace to wait patiently for My Mr Right.

Haha. Wouldn't it be funny if his last name was Wright? Lol.

The concert was good, but it wasn't our best. We were missing ALOT of Altos. *sighs* My poor section. I felt really bad that I had to sit down. They needed every alto they could get.