BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Catching up!


The last four days seem to have gone by so fast! Sunday turned out wonderful! the people of whom I did not wish to see where not there! I did not know this till after the concert but even before I found this out I felt a great peace about the whole thing! On Monday I spent most of my time sewing.

I made a case for my MP3 player, Started a pair of culottes, and started a bag. Tuesday was choir. It was kinda sad saying goodbye to all my friends but their excitement was contagious! Then today, Wednesday, my friends left for tour. I've finished most of my school work and I plan to spend my time until church sewing a camera case and finishing my culottes. Then I'll be heading up to the church to help teach the first-third grade Wednesday night Bible class. I'm wearing the skirt that I made of jeans and I think I should have made it a little wider, Its perfect of normal days when I wont be doing a lot of walking or going up stairs.
In other news my birthday is coming up next Thursday! Only eight more days! We're taking an over night trip next Friday and Saturday, I can hardly wait! I'll be sure to takes lots of pictures and share some of the best ones. After I put the straps on my bag and hem my cullotes I'll take come pictures of them and post em. I hope y'all enjoy the rest of the day.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Sounds like answered prayer to me! Praise God! :-) Have fun sewing...looking forward to your pictures! I like your pink top in the second picture...very cute! :-) God bless!

Shalom y'all!

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is lovely! I bet my sisters would like that. She really likes jean skirts. It looks very nice on you!

I hope you have a super fantastic day on your birthday!

Love
MJ

Sydney Smith said...

Thanks Sydney Marie, I got the shirt at the second hand store =]
Thanks MJ, I hope your birthday is just as wonderful! Your sister should try to make one, If I can do she can do it.