BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend and today

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Saturday was our annual choir bowl-a-thon.
Each year we try to get as many sponsors as we can to pledge money per pin; the money helps pay for choir tour. I didn't raise any money since I won’t be going on tour this year; but I still had a lot of fun bowling. After three games we headed over to the church for five hours of extra rehearsal, this can get very tiresome especially for the high voices.

Our family car's transmission started to died Friday, so Saturday while my brother and I where at practice my parents and youngest brother went to get a new one! Some of our friends drove us home but when we got home no one was home and I had left my house keys on my bed (Very smart of me, I know); so we left a note on the door and left a message on the answering machine and went home with my friend, the whole time I was nervous something had happened to my family, but my parents called the people I went home with about an hour after we got to their house to tell us that they where stuck at the car dealership. I was so relived to know where they were! Everything worked out in the end and we're waiting for all the paper work to be finalized. The only not so great thing is I'm not allowed to drive the new car!
My violin lessons went very well today even though I forgot my music! My teachers say I’m progressing very well and I'm hoping by next year I’ll be able to join group lessons instead of private. In other news I’m currently writing a thirty page topic report. I had planned on writing about the dangers of the feminist movement but changed my mind to write about true feminity. I really should get back to working on it! I hope every one has a great day!

0 comment(s):