BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Fresh home-made bread


I'm one of those people that get crazy ideas at the strangest of times. My latest idea was that I wanted to learn to cook. This decision came about because I made a cake Monday that tasted wonderful but it fell apart when I took it out of the pan, I got very annoyed and told my mother that its time I learned how to cook properly! We managed to shape it very nicely into a square pan so you couldn't tell once it was iced, but I still was very annoyed that it fell apart. Last night I made some bread (we don’t buy store bought bread any more). Under my mother's watchful eye I made a loaf of bread and a pan of rolls. I was so nervous it would come out flat and heavy like the last time I made bread but it didn't. It came out very fluffy and yummy, thanks to all my mother's advice. Stay tuned for more of my crazy cooking adventures!

3 comment(s):

Admin said...

Your bread looks great! I look forward to reading more from you!

Sheila said...

I love cooking, though I haven't done much lately! Looks yummt and wonderful. :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

God bless,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Your bread looks yummy. I am also wanting to learn how to cook. I am trying to watch my mom and stuff, and trying to cook things by myself.
looks great. faith