BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Homeschool family

My mom sent me this a while back and I decided to share it with y'all. It reminded me of when I use to help a lady at our old church babysit, when we'd walk across the street every body would stare because there was about 15 of us all together (only 5 where her kids). I hope y'all enjoy!

1 comment(s):

SamanthaMarie said...

Haha, that was an awesome video. My cousins (actually the family that was instrumental in my path to salvation) were all home schooled and they loved it. And SHOCKINGLY they are all functional, well-adjusted human beings ;) who would've thunk it hehe.

I think I will post my testimony this weekend, I actually have Friday, Saturday, and of course Sunday off from work for once, so after completing homework I should have a few spare moments to type it up :)

I hope you are enjoying your SPRING BREAK :) I had mine last week, and let me tell you how KILLER it is to be back at school, bleh! Take care!!
-Samantha