BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring break!

I'm on spring break! WOOOHOO! I'm taking a much needed brake from school, I plan to spend this week getting my store and web site up and running when I do (hopeful by next month) I'll post a link. Saturday my family and 3 other families went out for the day and had a lot of fun! I didn't take any pictures with my camera cause I didn't want to drop it in the water so when my mom uploads them I'll "borrow" some. Thankful I didn't get to bad sunburn just a slightly pink tinge that lasted two days. It was a great time of fellowship and a wonderful chance to hang out with good friends.
Here are the pictures I promised.

This is a bag I've been working on for a while now, when I'm in between project or I get bored/frustrated with one I work on this bag


This is a French market bag or gardening bag that I made a while back, It is very sturdy and holds a lot with out losing its shape.








Here is the bag I made on Thursday.





Here’s the inside



I used Simplicity pattern number 4391 for the bag. It wasn't too hard but it did take a lot of patience at times, and I found something out I have a new best friend...my seam ripper, most certainly a love hate relationship. As I always say "you rip what you sew"

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break!