BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The tale of two kitties




As y'all know on October the 10th my mother found four orphaned day old kittens. We lost two with in the first week while the other two grew into health kittens. Last week I had to give Gus-Gus to a lady with whom I work and the other is now my very own!

So here is a slide show of the last seven weeks of my dear kittens.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30433983@N02/show/
I could figure out how to add a slide show to my post so I had to use a link to my mom's flickr! If any one knows how to add one directly to a post please tell me how to do so!


The cutie with the cooper spot on her head is Izzy, short for Isabella. The handsome black one is Gus-Gus.


Also I wanted to share how my wisdom teeth execration went.
I meet the dentist and with in 15 seconds of meeting him he had the I.V in and with in 2 seconds of the iv I was totally out. I don't remember anything after that til the car ride home where I'd wake up and panic then fall back asleep just to do the same thing over and over again every 10 minutes. Once we reached the garage my mother told me to stay in the car and she'd help me out. Either I didn't hear her or I didn't understand her but I tried to get out on my own and I promptly fell on the floor resulting in my 16year old brother having to carry me inside, which I don't remember either. Next thing I know I wake up an hour later in my bed as confused as before and for the next 2 hours I as in and out of my foggy daze. When I did wake up I was in pain, and a lot of it! Thankfully I was able to take some painkiller that worked almost immediately. The medicine I'm on to prevent infection is making me quite sick to my stomach and a little dizzy but over all I'm doing quiet well.
I still get dizzy when I stand up a lot and when ever I eat but its not near as bad as the first day. Also I can't open my mouth very much and moving my tongue hurts something awful! So I'm avoiding talking and eating only soft food. I'm praying that tomorrow I'll be back up and running!

3 comment(s):

Anna said...

I hope you feel better soon! I had oral surgery too, and I had almost the exact same experience driving home, you're just totally out of it. Its funny afterwards. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...I sure hope you feel better soon too! I'll be praying for you!
-Grace R

P.S. Love your blog!

Sydney Smith said...

Anna,
Yes it is truely is funny afterwards. I'm feeling much better than before, Thanks for the comments =].

Grace,

You found my blog! Awesomeness! Thanks for your prayers; They are already working.