BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just for fun

Miss Lacy has tagged me!

~ The Rules ~

*Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Tag five other people
*Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know that have posted this to your blog.
~*~ A rule I'm adding; you must tag at least one person who's blog you have either just found within the last week or some one who's blog that you don't know very well!


Let me think...

1. I feed my darlin' kitten and darlin' doggy
2. I brush my teeth! I hate having dirty teeth!
3. I read my Bible and pray
4. I wash dishes
5. I attempt to tidy up my room… <---ditto Lacy.
6. I check my e-mail
7. I knit
8. Check other peoples blogs.
9. Hmmmm...I read books other than my Bible
10. Thinking...hang on...do the wash!

Now, who to tag? :) How about.. (in no particular order):

1. Anna
2. ellielulu
3. Miss Serenity
4. My mom
5. Felecia
6. And any one else who wishes to do so!


In other news, My mother and I participated in an apron swap! I just wanted to share the lovely pictures of what my partern made for me!

Here is my lovely reversible apron!








A overview off all the charming items she blessed me with!


Ms. Melinda included not only the mandtory apron, cookie cutter, and cookie recipe, but she graceculy sent me a notepad cover, an awesome folding shoping bag which I spent a good amount of time folding and refolding into a small purse size bag, and sprinkles! Which will be wonderful on sugar cookies!
About the shopping bag, Its really neat. Its a full size bag, that has a pocket on the outisde, once your done with it you fold it up neatly and it contains itself in the pocket!



You can buy the pattern she used here!

You can find her blog here

One last topic for this post. My mouth is pretty much fully healed! I had no infection nor complications other than the pain medicine making me depressed, The Lord mercifully dulled the pain more quickly then was expected so I was able to drop the hydrocodone within the first two days instead of dragging it out for a week. I'm still taking the penicillin just for precautions as the oral surgeon said but the lacerations are almost fully healed and just barely swollen! I should be 100% set to sing this coming Sunday! I praise God that He kept me in good health though the removing of my wisdom teeth.

3 comment(s):

Miss Serenity said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I'll definetly have my 10 daily things up within the next few days.

Cute aprons! What a fun little "game". :) Although I've never participated in an apron swap before, I'd like to do one sometime soon, as I'm just starting to get into sewing.

Got your wisdom teeth removed? Sounds scary! How was it? I've never had a cavity or teeth removed before, so I guess I'm in the dark about that kind of stuff. I suppose I'll probably get my mine removed too though, so I'd better get over my fears! :)

Thanks again,

Serenity

PS I've replied to your comment, if you'd like to continue our Christmas discussion. :)

Felecia said...

Hey thanks for tagging me! I will try to do it soon! :)

Also, I wanted to say that I saw your post about why you don't wear pants and I think it is explained very well! I am glad that there are others out there who feel the same way - keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I love doing any and every kind!:) I will am hoping to be able to do the tag this afternoon!