BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Alphe Bet.



Dear MJ over at a pondering heart wrote about the Alphe Bet! The song has been running in my mind since I first listened to it before my concert! So consider you self warned before you listen to it! Also, I was eager to learn my Hebrew name but quickly found out that Sydney is a boys name only is Hebrew and well...I'm not a boy! The video is super cute and funny, as sad as it to admit it I watched to four times...in a row. Its late and I just got back from a concert so I won't write a whole article like I had planned and I can't find my cord to upload pictures like I had wanted so I'll just share Dear MJ's post with y'all!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

LOL Sorry for getting the song stuck ni your head. Guess I should put a warning on it. !!!! lol :)

HUGS