BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008


I have some a huge announcement for y'all. I'm in love; totally, completely and wholly in love. Would y'all like to hear the story?
I was first introduced to Him when I was eleven or so, I "knew" him but I didn't know him. When I was thirteen I finally accepted that he loved me and that even though I turned away and did all I could to avoid his soul searching eyes he still loved me and longed for me to allow him into my life. I open my heart to him yet I was unfaithful to him; yet he forgave me and his love for me was unchanged. I slowly drifted allowing the world and other loves to turn my heart from him.
Then this Sunday morning I was reading book and I could feel his loving gaze a pond me, it was not the lustful-perverted look that so many people say is a sign of love but the gaze of pure undying love, of the utmost devotion, the kind of look that leaves you feeling as if your the most beautiful thing the looker has ever laid eyes a pond. I tried to ignore the ache that I felt because of my unfaithfulness but couldn't; I felt his tender embrace comforting me. I told him that I was unworthy of his love and he softly and tenderly said that I could have another try. That evening I was thinking of all he had said. I feel a sleep thinking of all his words of hope and of his love for me. Then Monday I was reading again and he approached me; Being the genteel man he is he did not force himself a pond me. He asked if he could join me I simply said yes, he sat there with me, never saying a word just looking at me with loving eyes that told me how much he loved me. He softly asked me if I trusted him, I wasn't sure how to answer, I simply nodded. He told me that if I did then I would give my self to him heart, soul, and body. At first I insisted that I already had when I was 15 but he gently reminded me of things that held parts of my heart that shouldn't. At first I denied this, but under his loving and pleading eyes I gave him everything that I was, that I am, and all that I will be.

My heavenly Prince is whom I am speaking of. Saturday my mother bought me a book called authentic beauty by Leslie Ludy. Many books I have read talk of falling in love with your heavenly Prince but didn't tell how to get rid of past lovers (anything that took the place of Him). I'm slowly taking out the garbage in my heart and kicking out anything that does not belong with in my heart. I'm slowly yet surely becoming my Prince's lily-white princess. Leslie Ludy has a website on which can be found the inner sanctuary pages on which I am working. The process has been some what slow because I have not been able to print off the pages thus restricting me to the computer to use them.

My Prince has be showing me many areas in which I need to clean or in some cases things I need to add to my life. This process has been some what painful yet worth every second of it. I pray that I will be a lovely lily-white princess that my heavenly Price will be proud to claim.

5 comment(s):

Rachel said...

Those papers you linked look very intriguing, as I'm printing them out :-), thanks for sharing them

Sarah Allie said...

Sydney, That is so awesome!

Sarah Allie said...

These are the same as the last ones it's just I needed to blog about something and thats all I could think of. The kittens are Hershey and Grahams.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

That's so sweet Sydney! This is Lydia from An Old Fashioned Girl. I thought I should visit your blog since you visit mine!

SamanthaMarie said...

This is a beautiful post Sydney! It's so powerful when our Heavenly Prince comes to us, and even better is when we make the choice to respond with a resounding YES to Him. I'm so happy for you that you are choosing to chase after Him with all of your heart. And by getting rid of past lovers (I LOVE that phrase) you will be able to focus your whole heart and attention on the one and only Son of God that deserves it (:
YAY!