BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A hold me over update

I don't have time for a full long post but I do want to give y'all idea of what’s going on at the moment. Last night was my first night back to work and it was a very uneventful evening. We finished all the work early and so we just sat waiting for nine o'clock to roll around so we could lock the door and count the last drawer of money. So far adding extra food has helped me a great deal. Saturday I foolishly did not eat when I was supposed to and got sick and tried to fall a sleep, my mother told me to come eat dinner but I didn't feel hungry, which is normal when I let the dizziness go to far; but I ate any ways and felt better very quickly. The past few days I've eaten when and what I should and taken care of myself and I have felt wonderful! But enough about me. Tonight is my youngest brother’s last showcase for violin. I'll be posting pictures and details about the show tomorrow morning or tonight depending on when we get home from his concert. I won't say much more about him or the concert because my next post will be dedicated to him and his final night in the spotlight.




The above picture is of some little birdies that decided that the tree that hangs over our house would be the perfect spot for her nest; we had planned to cut down this tree but when we where on the roof we noticed the mother bird and her eggs. I’m not sure where I put the pictures of the eggs but I was able to find the file with the pictures of the baby birdies.



I'm not sure if you can tell but the mother is sitting on top of the babies!






A few days ago I was sitting out side reading a book and I saw this little fella' crawling on me. He was no bigger than one of my many freckles! He was lacking in spots but was the cutest little bug I've seen this year.








I'm off to finish cooking lunch and then to choir later on. I hope y'all have an awesome day!

3 comment(s):

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Hi! This is Lydia from An Old Fashiond Girl. If you don't mind I'm going to read your blog regulary:-)

You said you sing in a choir, what type of choir is it and what aprt do you sing, I'm in a homeschool choir and sing soprano.

SamanthaMarie said...

Yay for going back to work!! :) Sorry that it wasn't very eventful though. It seems like those kind of days happen a lot during the spring (perhaps it's because people want to be outside with their families instead of inside a store, restaurant, etc.!)
You better keep eating well and a lot missy! We can't have you fainting all over the place (especially while driving! :D)

I hope the showcase went well! Thanks so much for your prayers. I'll be praying for you the rest of this year and definitely over the next. The last year of high school is the best/worst. I think staying home is a good decision :) I wish I could sometimes... but it's definitely too late now hehe.

I pray all else has been well! Love the pictures!!

Sydney Smith said...

Samantha, I think your right about why spring is uneventful at work. When my mother read your comment and got to the part about passing out while driving she said something like “We most certainly can not!" The showcase went very well. Thanks for your prayers; one can never have to many prayers!
I'm glad ya liked the pictures!