BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Every thing you ever wanted to know about me and more (allot more)



Just some random things about me! I hope ya enjoy, fill it out with your own answers and post it on your blog or if you don't have a blog post it in my comments!


1).How do you most often wear your hair? Mostly down or with a little bit pulled back in clips

2).What do you like better: Sledding or Swimming? I don't know how to swim and I've never seen enough snow to go sledding
3).What is your favorite thing for breakfast? Cereal

4).Lunch? Anything!

5).Supper? Pizza, lasagna or something with pasta.

6).Is one of your siblings married? No.

7).Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? Yes.

8).Do you like to wear Hoodies? Yes.

9).Have you ever seen an ocean? Yes, it was extremely beautiful

10).Where would you rather go: England or Australia? England! I get enough "Australia cracks" about my name

11).Tell me something about you that I don’t know? If I told then you'd know...but for real, I sleep walk.

12).Do you want to get married someday? Yes!

13).How many TV’s are in your house? 4 but three are used for school

14).What’s your favorite hymn? I'm not sure I have one

15).Which one would you rather learn to play: Guitar, Banjo, Piano or Violin? I play Violin so I guess guitar
16).How tall are you? 5'3
17).What is the prettiest thing you have ever seen? The night sky is one of favorite things

18).Describe where you live and what it looks like: I small cream house in the suburbs
19).How many bedrooms are in your house? Three.

20).How many rooms are in your house? 6
21).What’s in your basement? We don't have one

22).Do you keep your room clean all the time or is it a mess? It depends on whom you ask =]

23).Is your room cluttered or empty or neither? Cluttered.

24).Do you wish you could have your own room? I have my own room (only daughter)

25).What do you do for fun with your siblings? Umm besides annoying them, just normal stupid teenage stuff

26).Do you get mad easily? nope
27).Do you cry a lot? No, I’m a pretty cheerful person.

28).Do you like tuna? noooo!!!!

29).How many mosquito bites do you have on you? 0

30).Do you like talking on the phone? Not really

31).Would you rather hang out with a group of girls, boys or mix? It depends on what kinda girls and guys they are; it’s normally a mix though

32).Is your mother pregnant right now? Not that I know off

33).Would you rather go back to the Oregon Trail or the Cherokee Indian trail of tears? Oregon Trail.

34).Are you part anything (Like, Indian, Irish, and so on)? I’m a bit Irish and a touch of German
35).Do you prefer to Email or written letters? I like email because it is quick,

36). Do you like going to weddings? I've only been to one

37).What was the last wedding you attended? 4 years ago

38).How many aunts and uncles do you have? 4.

39).Are you mad at one of your siblings right now? Nope

40).If you got in trouble and you were given a choice for punishment which would you

Choose: Not seeing any friends for a month or no computer for a month? No computer

41).How many times have you gotten in trouble? Hmmm, I don’t think I can count that high

42). When was the last time you went out of town? Last month

43).Do you like to play inside or outside better? Outside if the weather is nice

44).Do you like to listen to music? Yuppers

45).How tall would you want to be if you could choose? I like my height

46).Do you want to have a big wedding or a small one? A medium one

47).An inside wedding or an outside? Outside, as long as its not raining

48).What is your favorite DVD? Hard question, I dunno

49). Do you want to live in the country or city? In the country.

50). How many pen pals do you have? One

51).What is your favorite saying that you’ve made up? Purple cows invading from outterspace...don’t ask

52).What boy name do you hate? Bob

53).Girl name? Jane.

54).Do you say “shut up” or “Be quiet”? I had the bad habit of saying shut up, but I don’t really say either anymore

55).If you could have only one of the following for yourself which would you choose: A

Computer, a Cell phone, An Ipod, or a TV? A computer.

56).Which kind of car do you like better: Dodge Viper, Lexus, or Mustang? Mustang!!

57).What kind of things makes you mad? People who are inconsiderate of others and hypocrites
58).What kind of things make you happy? Laughter, babies, flowers... allot of things

59).Do you speak your mind? More than I should

60).Do you prefer to talk to old people (Over 60) or people your age? It doesn’t matter either way
61).What is one of your bad habits? Playing with my hair and grinning at random thoughts at the worst of times

62).What do you find more interesting: A Encyclopedia or a dictionary? Encyclopedia.

63).What is your favorite ENDING to a book? The ending in The Last Battle. “But it was just the beginning of the real story.”

64).What would you rather do: Go clothes shopping, or Go to the library and read? Go to the library


65).Where do you normally read? In my bed at night or out side in the grass

66).Do you have a desk in your room? Yep

67).Are you Brave? "What is courage but faith conquering fear?

68). Are you smart? I like to think I am

69). Do you have good handwriting? Not in the least

70).Do you like to fish? noooo Eww I hate fish!
-71).Do you run often? Nope

72).Do you like Iced Tea? YES! Sweet tea...mmmmm!

73).You don’t have to be their best friend, but who is YOUR best friend? I dont have a 'best friend" just close friends

74). What do you prefer: Mystery Books or Romance Books? Both

75).Which of the following fruits do you like the best: Peaches, apples, watermelon, bananas or oranges? Apples

76).What is your favorite vegetable? Anything but tomatoes and spinach and peas

77).Do you prefer to watch TV or go on the Computer? The Computer.

78). How many brothers do you have and how chaotic is it? 2 and it can get pretty chaotic at times

79). Does anyone in your family have black hair? Dad has salt and pepper hair.

80).How ’bout red? My youngest brother and I

81).Do you like to dance? When it’s just me and girlfriends
82).Can you sing? Yeah

83). if you could go to one of these countries for a month, which one would you go to: Australia, China, Africa, or Europe? Europe: Ireland

84).What is your Dad’s job? He works on computer stuff

85).Do you go to work? Yup

86). Do you like Soccer or football better? Neither

87).Do you think this quiz is dumb? Not really. I wouldn’t be doing it if it wasn't!

88).Do you think it’s annoyingly long? Nope

89).Do I annoy you? No you don’t.

90).Does this quiz have everything? Uhhm no

91).Do you want it to end? Yes.

92).Are you glad it’s over? It isn’t over

93).Which would you rather be: A waitress, a teacher, a writer, a Sports player or an Artist? A teacher

94). Do you prefer dark colors or light? Light

95). Which March girl from little woman are you more like? Jo mostly and a little bit Meg

96). If someone asked you to play in a movie would you say yes? Depends on what the movies was about

97). what exactly do you want to be when you’re older? A mother and wife

98). who thinks this quiz is long enough? Need I answer that?

99).Who wants more and gets it? The Rich

100).Did you ever in your life want to be a firefighter? Nope, that was one of the few things I didn't want to be

101).How many pairs of shoes do you have? Four or five I think

102).How many shirts do you have? A fair few

103).How many pairs of pants do you have? 3

104).How many skirts do you have? 5-6?

105).Do you sew? Yes

106).Do you talk in your sleep? Hehe yup

107).Do you sing in your sleep? Not that I know off

108).Do you snore? Nope


109).How many friends do you have? Allot

110).Which would you rather do: Sing a song in front of a thousand people or write a Novel and try to get it published? Sing because I could get it over with really fast!

111).Do you prefer Hot weather or cold weather? Hot

112).What is your favorite site to have fun on? I have allot of those

113).What is your favorite blog? Hmmm I should say my mothers

114).Do you blog? Hmm yes

115). Do you prefer the phone, messenger, letters, texting, or all? Messenger

116).Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Yes.

117).Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Yes.

118. Do you laugh a lot? Yes.

119).Do you smile a lot? Yuppers

120). Do you cry a lot? No

121).Have you ever cried in front of other people besides your family? Yes

122). Do you like to be annoying? I'm 17 have red hair and two younger brothers...YES!

123). Do you have an older sister? Nope

124).If so, do you get along?

125).How do you sign your letters? Sydney

126).Have you been complimented lately? Yes.

127).Do you get teased a lot? I did when I was younger; I used to get teased terribly

128). Have you ever built a snow fort? No.

129).What is your favorite thing to do in the winter? Read and or knit

130).Is there a lot of shouting in your house normally? Only when my brothers and I are being silly

131). How quiet-or loud- is your house right now? Quiet.

132).What are you wearing right now? Pants and a black t shirt that says "dickies"

133).Have you ever cut someone’s hair? My own

134). Have you ever colored your hair? Yes, but it was wash out

135).Do you have a tattoo? 4 or five I forget...just kidding
136).Any piercing? My ears

137). When was the last time you went to the zoo? I can't even remember

138). Have you ever had more then 20 people at your house? Yes.

139).Favorite kind of toothpaste? Arm and Hammer and aqua fresh
140).Have you ever written a story? Yes.

141).Have you ever gotten anything published? No

142).What is your favorite kind of bread? All types

143).Does your Mom work? Not outside of the house but yes she works

44).Have you ever had a sleepover with more then 2 people? Yes.

145).Have you ever slept in a tent? Yes hasn't every body?

146).Have you ever driven a tractor, or at least steered one? Yes

147). How messy is your room right now? Ehh it’s kinda messy

148). Do you go shopping a lot? No, thank goodness!

149).About how many shirts do you have? Didn't I already answer that?

150).Skirts, dresses or jeans? Skirts

151. Do you have a lot of jewelry? Nope

152. Do you have a dog? Yes.

153). Do you have neighbors within a 1/2 mile of your house? Yeah right next door.

154. Do you have a tree fort? Nope

155). Do you dry your hair after you shower? Normally no

156).Do you eat fish? Noooo!

157). Have you ever played PS2? Nope

158). Do you fall for things easily? No.

159). How much self-control do you have? A fair amount

160). Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes.

161. Do you own a horse? No.

162. Do you own cows? No. My mom won't let me
163. What color are the walls of your room? Lavender

164).Is your room full of junk? It depends one who you ask my mom or me?


165). Do you like garlic? It’s ok
166). Do you have a nickname for yourself? No

167).Do you keep a diary? Nope

168). Are you close to your Mom? Yes =)

169). Do you own an American girl doll? Yes

170). Have you ever gotten lost? Yes

171). has anyone in your family gotten lost? Hmm, yes.

172). what color is your toothbrush? Pink


173. What do you do for Christmas? Open presents.

174. Do you like country music? Yeah

175). in what position do you sleep? Lying on my side.

176). Have you ever sung yourself to sleep? No

177). Do you like tuna? NOOOO
178).Have you ever been slapped? Yes.

179). Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.

180). what is your favorite uncommon girl name? I dunno

181. Uncommon boys name? I dunno once again

182).Be honest; How many times a day do you pray? I pray though out the day

183). Do you, or did you ever, believe in fairies? When I was a little girl

184). Do you still play “Simon Says?” Yes.

185). what’s your favorite kind of pie? I like em all!

186). Do you live on a farm? I wish

187). How many ways of growing up is there? Countless ways

189).How many time a week do you go in the shower? Daily

190). How many times have you seen a movie in the theaters? Not very many
191). what do you do to relax? Read books, knit listen to music…annoy my family
192). Have you ever gone strawberry picking? I don't think so

193). Do you believe in the “Once saved always saved?” Yes, very much so
194). Do you like getting your picture taken? No!

195). Have you ever won a race of any kind? Yes.

196). Have you ever helped butcher a deer? ....No

197). Are you afraid of anything? Yes, fish mainly

198). Do you like the snow? Never had enough to answer that

199). How old are you? 17.

200). Do you wear glasses of any sort? Contacts

4 comment(s):

Admin said...

Sydney Renee, I may post this on my blog and answer the ? about your room and junk oh I mean stuff :) and a BIG NO we do not have a baby on the way.

Rachel said...

You don't like fish? Any kind at all? awww, that's sad, I love to eat fish, any kind really. Only not sushi and not squid or octopus :-)

Anonymous said...

How very interesting. : ) I love fish too... it's actually pretty good for you. Have you tried a large selection of fish? :P

Love
MJ

Mia said...

Goodness! Those were alot of questions :)
When it got to the color of the toothbrush I almost fell out of my seat..those were crazy!