BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Urgent prayer request

Late last night or early this morning my great-grandmother fell in the tub. She is now in ICU and they are saying now is the time for all the family to see her. Her husband has no memories of what happened and started to panic shortly after he called 911. Unknown to everyone here he has been suffering from dementia. We are about to head out to be with her and possibly say out good-byes. Please keep my mother, my grandmother, and I in your prayers as we make the long drive up to see her. Also for the family who is unable to see their great/grand/mother. Much of our family is unsaved so pray that this will be able to be a witness opportunity.

5 comment(s):

Rachel said...

Oh Sydney! We am so sorry sweetie! We will most assuredly be praying for all! Safe travels! We will be praying for your grandmother as well!

Hugs!
~Rachel and Jessica~

Felecia said...

Oh, I'm sorry! That is very difficult - I have been there ... I will be praying -

Also, I have been praying for you in your struggles! Remember when we are serving Him, God allows us to go through things for a reason. Though we may not understand or though we may not feel Him, He is there and He is working good in us!

Job 23:8-10 - my theme scripture for the past several months ...

Stay strong!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! That must be really hard on your family, especially as it's so sudden. I'll be praying for you!
~Stephanie

Miranda Melto said...

We'll be praying. I'm so sorry.

~Miranda