BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Only a few more days up north...for now.

Today we spent the day staying home instead of going to the hospital since a few of us have been feel unwell. According to the doctors great-grandmother had a rough night, none the less she will be moved into a temporary nursing home this coming week. After that we are praying that she will be able to move into a assisted-living home where she can stay with her husband and still hang on to her sense of dignity.

My grandmother is going to be renting a house up here starting next month and I will be moving in with her for the summer to help her adjust and get settled into her new house. I want to start her a garden and help turn the house into a beautiful home for her year round. We are both very excited and can't wait! I am taking my SAT June 6th and she has to place a 30 day notice at her job or we'd be moving up much sooner!

I wish I could write more and spend more time proof reading and checking my grammar a little better but we have 9 people staying in one tiny house...with one slowish computer so we all try to be considerate of others and allow each person time to check e-mail and such as needed. Still with so many people it is hard to have even a little bit of privacy. I would love to respond to my e-mails but time is lacking and I want to spend as much time as I can with the Aunt and Uncle I've meet for the first time in my life this week!

This Tuesday we will be leaving early in the morning to head home. I will be sad to say good-bye to every one and to the beautiful land but I know that in a few short weeks I will be coming back for the summer, just until college that is!

3 comment(s):

Rachel said...

I am so glad your great-grandmother is doing much better! Praise God! I stayed with my grandmother for a short time after her knee surgery so I know how much your extended family and your great -grandparents will appreciate all the help you are going to give them! YOU are such an inspiration and a blessing! =:) I will be praying for you and your SAT's and the months at your great-grandparents!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Renee said...

I will be praying for your Great-grandmother. Great Blog...Keep up the good work!
~*Renee*~
-Philippians 4:8

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to return the note! :)

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn, aponderingheart.com