BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling Feminine Challenge Day Two

Yesterday was a very busy day, or so it felt. In reality I didn't do that much but it just felt rushed for some reason. It was rainy all night which means that I slept really well and deep, it also means that I slept in!
I woke up and after basic morning stuff (eating, dressing,brushing my teeth, Devtions ect.) I started my morning with Physics. I'm only three days into it, so far I am enjoying it greatly, check back with me in a few months and see if I'm still saying that.

As for what I wore, I wore my choir uniform to choir (go figure) and then I also wore it to work I just threw my "fashionable" apron over it!
(no that is not a bad spot on my shirt I just blurred the choirs name on it! The wonder of ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!)
Over all it was a very quiet night but I sure was glad when I called my mom and told her that I was done at work and she could pick me up.
Tonight is church and since I help teach one of the chrildrens class we have to be there early so I wont have time to post todays pictures until tomorrow, So I'm thinking that I'll be posting my pictures a day behind.

I hope all y'all have a great night a church/Bible study or w/e you will be doing tonight!

9 comment(s):

Felecia said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog!!! :D I'm glad that you may perhaps be able to use the recipe I posted! :D

Hannah Leigh said...

Hello,
My name is Hannah, I love your blog, I found it off of Pecan Pastures.

Just thought I'd comment.

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

P.S. I find it amusing that your blog name is "While I wait"...Mine is "Waiting-Rose", the meaning of this, as I am guessing, means the same thing as yours! :D

-Rose

Me said...

You've been tagged and given an award on my blog!

åslaug abigail said...

Thankyou, Sydney, I had a wonderful evening =)

I spent time with my favourite person in all of the universe. I am so in love.
His name is Jesus.

peace to you,
åslaug

oh, and yes, I'm so encouraged by your blog. It's so wonderful to find kindred spirits!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to archive all the FF photos on the site - do you mind if I add yours?

Me said...

Hi Sydney!! Just wanted to tell you I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! How neat to see you participating in the feminine challenge! I participated myself a few months ago and really enjoyed it. :-)

Blessings,
Amanda

Sydney Smith said...

Hey MJ
Your more than welcome to use my pics anytime for anything!

Sydney