BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wait for me as I wait for you

This is a very beautiful song that I think echos the wishes of every girls' heart. We wait and save ourselves for our future mate and while the church pushes the purity of the young ladies and how men find that a desirable trait they often fail to mention how we ladies want out husbands to have waited and save him self for us. Would you want to learn that your husband waited for you like you waited for him?


Rebecca St James - Wait For Me

Darling, did you know that I
I dream about you
Waiting for the look in your eyes
When we meet for the first time
And darling, did you know that I
I pray about you
Praying that you will hold on
And keep your loving eyes only for me

CHORUS:
'Cause I am waiting for, praying for you darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
'Cause I am waiting for, praying for you darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
Darling wait

Darling did you know
I dream about life together
Knowing it will be forever
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And darling when I say
" Til death do us part"
I mean it with all of my heart
Now and always faithful to you

CHORUS

Now I know you may have made mistakes
But there's forgiveness, and a second chance
So wait for me, darling wait for me
Wait for me
Darling wait for me

CHORUS

7 comment(s):

Jessica said...

How beautiful! I never heard that song before. What a wonderful example of what it should be like for both the young man and woman that are waiting for God to bring there spouse into their lives. Thank you so much for sharing this!

God Bless,
Jessica

Admin said...

I like that song and as a mother I want my boys to stay pure just as I want my daughter to; pure physically and emotionally. I know someday their spouse and they will be thankful. They will hold each others entire heart.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!
That really hit home for me .
Katie S.

Robert said...

That song has some great lyrics.Another good song I came across is "Faithfully" by Eric and Leslie Ludy.

I agree that it's important to mention that purity and waiting is for both men and women.These songs can be from either point of view.

Kira said...

Ooh! I love that song! It is so beautiful!

~ Kira

HIS daughter said...

Oh that is one of my absolute favorite songs! Thank you for sharing it :)
I just came across your blog and wanted to say that it is such a blessing to know that there are other single 18 year olds out there that want to serve Jesus Christ 1st and foremost! Definately an encouragement! So thank you :)
Blessings!
~Katy

His Handmaiden said...

That is my very favorite song! I came across your blog on the feelin' feminine site, and just wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for sharing. SO much encouragement!
G-d bless:)
In Christ,
Sierra