BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SAT and Etsy.


My SAT's are over! I am so so so so so so glad! I can finally sleep with out worry about wasting study time; Life is good again. I think I did pretty well, I knew a lot more than I thought I would. I'll find out for sure the 26th; Until then all I can do is finish up my transcript and mail it off to my college and then wait some more.

I'm doing some sewing for people to try and raise some extra money for college/car funds. Once I am done with that I'll be working on getting stuff back on my Etsy, I really let that go while studying for my SAT. So keep an eye out for those up-dates. Also, Beth is having a sale for her Etsy shop! Be sure to check out her beautiful creations! I am going to order two pairs of earrings! I was so happy to see surgical steel earrings since anything other than white gold, silver, or surgical steel gives me infections and turns my ears black! So anyways, be sure to check out her shop! My mom bought be a bracelet there awhile back I love it! All of her stuff is high-quality and just so cute!

Any suggestions of things that you would like to see in my shop? Suggestions don't mean that you'll buy anything :) just something that you think would be nice to see sold.

0 comment(s):