BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I hit something!

The past Monday I hit a HUGE mile marker, and no I did not hit it while driving! I got my drivers license! I've been holding off because I didn't want to pay for insurance befor I had enough money for a down payment on a car, and as of Friday the eighth I now have enough for a down payment! Them my mother informed me that I have to pay for about six months of insurance upfront. So, another two weeks, I can wait! I am mature! Yeah, incase ya can't tell I'm very excited and I'm border lining impatience!

Tuesday we started choir back and I was so excited to see all my old friends again from over the summer! I had to leave early so I didn't get to sing any but I still got to warm up and chat with old friends! This coming Monday I start my photography/year book class. Then the Monday after that I officially start my senior year in high school! The next few weeks are going to be a little busy getting back into the swing of things but I’m looking forward to it greatly!

Then for some not to good news today I'm heading to the dentist to get some x-rays to get my wisdom teeth checked out. They plan to remove them the first week of September and I'm more than a little nervous, I've never had any stitches or any type of operations. I know that it'll all work out but I'm still a little jittery. I have to leave in fifteen minutes but I wanted to let y'all know what’s been going on!

I'm working on a few posts right now that I think will be of some interest to my readers! I don't work tomorrow so I'm going to spend some time to comment on the blogs that I'm an avid reader of and writing some e-mails.
I hope y'all have a great summer day!

6 comment(s):

Mia said...

Congrats on your license!!!
I can't wait to get mine--I keep putting it off (I'm always with my family in the car, so I'm pretty content with my permit) but you've inspired me! lol!

--Mia

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sydney! I'll bet you're excited!! So...what kind of car are you going to buy?

BTW, don't worry about the wisdom teeth thing. It was my first major surgery, so-to-speak, as well and I did just fine. Actually, the anesthesia kept me so knocked out for a whole week that I slept almost the entire day and I didn't notice the pain too much. I've heard my friends say the same thing. It was really pretty nice. My mom bought me ANYTHING I wanted that she wouldn't normally let me have and I got to sleep around, read and do nothing. FYI: Don't plan anything for the first 8 days. The anesthesia really knocks your energy down...you won't feel like doing anything. Don't talk too much either. ;-) I'll be praying for you and your nerves. :-) You'll be fine!

Shalom y'all! :-)

Anonymous said...

WHOOO-HOOOO! You go girl!!
(I'm still studying for my permit. 150 pages!)

Grl4God

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! What an accomplishment. :) I hope you're doing well, and having fun driving!

Sisterlisa said...

I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was a teen. My dentist put me to sleep. Had to eat baby food, cottage cheese, and jello for several days.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney!

I have passed you the Kindred Spirit award!

You can read more about it here:

http://themissionofachristian.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/first-blog-award/