BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged:again





I've been tagged again, and this time by my own mother!
Here are her rules
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

I'm not going to tag anybody because not to long along I tagged a lot of people so I'm going to give it a rest for a bit.

1. I love wearing my hair down! I can't stand to have it up, but some times I do braid it back so it doesn't get in my way but I HATE wearing it all the way up!

2. When I get scared, nervous, or embarrassed I cover my face with my hands, I was totally unaware of this fact until I took drivers ed last year and my mother told me that she was sure that the first time I drove I'd end up covering my face like I normally do!

3. I kind of like house work, but I dislike having to do something more than once (like rewashing the kitchen sink because some one dirtied it up again)

4. I like folding laundry but I don’t like hanging it up in the closest.

5. If I could I would go barefoot all of the time! I dislike shoes but socks are ok.

6. I have an unexplained fear of answering machines. I'll hang up the phone and call back later rather than leave a message! They creep me out for no reason what so ever!


Upcoming post: Growing up isn't what I planned it to be!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I'm like that too - with the answering machines. I'd rather call back later than leave a message!

I like to go barefoot too, but I really don't like wearing socks for some odd reason. When I was little, I would throw a fit if my sock felt weird inside my shoe! lol

In Christ,
Kira
(http://themissionofachristian.wordpress.com/)