BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Senior Shirt

Over the weekend I received my senior shirt! So this post is a hearty thanks to MJ over at A Pondering Heart and to the Homeschool Boutique!
Pictures are to follow shortly! Its rather late in the evening and all ready getting quite dark out.

When I pulled the package from the P.O Box I was so thrilled! My mom tried to tell me that she was going to put it up for Christmas but I had already started opening it right there in the lobby! Thankfully she was joking and allowed me to finish opening it! Top marks to The Boutique and to dear MJ for having such a wonderful blog and doing a grand giveaway!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! So glad. I can't wait to see photos. Congrats on winning (well your mom. :P )